ICT for Schools and Colleges
We look after many schools and colleges in Shropshire, Cheshire and Wales – from small primary schools to colleges with well over 200 users.
We provide ICT support staff and services, ad-hoc and contact work, repairs and network upgrades as well as supplying PCs, laptops and tablets specifically for students and teachers, AV equipment
including whiteboards from Smart and Promethean as well as multimedia projectors and screens, software licensing, network servers, firewall and content filtering solutions, video conferencing and
wireless networks for schools plus voting systems and laptop and tablet storage.
We have great relationships with all of the major IT companies and have worked on specific projects with Xerox, Fujitsu and Samsung to supply bespoke computer systems to meet schools exact requirements.
Laptops, Netbooks and Tablets for Schools and Colleges
- Storage Trolleys
- Charging Trolleys
- Docking Units
- Mobile Wireless Access Stations
- LED Touch Screens
Because supportmycomputer are not tied to any one particular manufacturer, we can give you truly independent advice on the best laptops, netbooks and tablets from the widest possible range.
We have years of experience in sourcing exactly the right equipment to match a schools’ needs and budget whilst still demanding the best performance, reliability and manufacturer’s warranty.
From the vast array of manufacturers we regularly supply ACer, Dell, Apple, Hewlett Packard, Toshiba, Sony, Acer, Samsung, Asus and Fujitsu.
If you need a laptop that is beyond the usual specifications we can build to your exact requirements and replicate to multi laptops for fast deployment
We can provide a full software imaging service so that the laptop contains all of your school’s software ready-to-go, straight out of the box.
We can also arrange very cost-effective accidental damage and theft insurance with no excess – policies designed especially for schools and colleges at market beating rates.
Managed Print Service (MPS)
What is a Managed Print Service?
If you do not already have a managed print arrangement then you will be buying printers, buying toner when it runs out, paying for technical support and repairs when things go wrong – all ad hoc.
This means you don’t know from one month to the next what your printing costs are going to be or how long it’s going to take to get up and running again when something goes wrong.
The idea behind a managed print service is that you get all your printing costs covered (even paper if you want) for one fixed monthly price which is usually less than what you are paying at the moment just for toner. You have one point of contact for all your printing issues, you don’t even need to worry about ordering toner – we do it all for you.
- Fixed monthly price
- All new equipment
- Monthly price includes toner
- All spare parts included
- Lower power consumption
- Telephone support for the life of the contract
- Guaranteed response times for repairs
- On site support for the life of the contract
1) We will take a look at your current printer use and printer requirements. We provide this service for anything between 1 and 100 printers. Even if you only have 1 printer you can save money.
2) We will propose a solution that replaces your printer(s) with new, high quality, fast and efficient printer(s) and or copiers.
3) For a fixed monthly price, typically less than you are currently paying for toner alone, we can usually provide you with new equipment, all of your toner, on site warranty and help desk support, all spare parts and a single point of contact for all of your printing issues.
4) If you go over your predicted use, ie. start printing more than you are at the moment, then additional pages are charged at a greatly reduced rate and you still get the same warranty backup and help desk support.
Our Managed Print Service is simple and very, very cost effective and can save your school a lot of money.
LED Touch Screens G Touch
Interactive Touch Screens are changing board rooms, classrooms and learning environments. With a full HD G Touch, you get crystal clear viewing in any lighting conditions and unlike projector based systems, there are no shadows cast by the presenter. G Touch screens use up to 75% less power than a standard projector and installation is simple and fast, when compared to a whiteboard and projector setup.
G Touch key benefits
- High definition
- Eco friendly
- Windows and Mac compatible
- High quality LED screen
- Commercial screen for constant use
- Toughened glass
- Anti glare, anti dust and anti-friction
- Multi touch
- Multi-media USB
- Infrared touch screen technology
- Built-in speakers
- Integrated PC option
- Huge range of compatible software
- Available in 32", 42", 55", 65", 70", 84" sizes